Bachelor Of Honors (Syd Uni) | Oral Health Therapist | Bondi Junction & North Sydney Clinics
Alannah is a motivated enthusiastic team member who has a passion for preventative dentistry. Graduating top of her class at the University of Sydney in dental hygiene, Alannah has worked alongside various clinicians absorbing their own skills and experience to enhance her own ability to perform the highest quality of dentistry to her patients. Alannah is qualified in both hygiene and therapy allowing her to maintain healthy smiles for all ages. She has a particular interest in diagnosis and treatment of periodontal disease whilst thoroughly enjoys transforming her patients smiles through zoom whitening. Alannah works at both our Bondi junction clinic and at North Sydney
In her spare time, Alannah loves to spend her days off with family and friends and enjoys staying active at her gym and walking her puppies along the beach.
- take routine radiographs, assess the health of the patient’s dentition, screen for oral cancers/abnormalities, assess periodontal health
- complete routine cleans and polishing
- perform periodontal treatment planning and debridement
- also qualified in dental therapy – routine check ups and cleans for those under age 18.
- complete restorative, endodontic and preventative therapy for children
- take impressions for mouthguards and whitening trays
- provide oral hygiene instructions tailored to each patient need
- perform oral health programs and promotional aids
- license from EPA for radiography
- ADA license OHT